- Open the menu on the left.
- Click Manage fleet.
- Click Users.
- Look at the Status column - statuses are clickable and an admin user can perform certain actions depending on the status.
- Active: Only when users verify their accounts via the verification email that was sent to them, will their account be active. If a status is active, an admin user is able to click on the status and choose to revoke the access. This means that the user will then no longer be able to log into the web or mobile application.
- Unverified: This means that the user has not clicked on the verification email to verify the account. If a status is unverified, an admin user is able to click on the status and resend the link to that particular user's email address.
- No access: Users with a status of "no access" is still displayed in MiX Now but cannot log into the web or mobile applications. These users remain in the system and and can be linked to a vehicle as the default user but will not receive any notifications or reminders. The user status can be typically used for drivers who do not need access to the web or mobile applications but need to be added in the system. For users with a status of "no access" the admin user can grant access by clicking on the status and selecting which kind of access the user will have.
- Locked out: A locked account means that a user entered the incorrect password three times consecutively. The user can either wait 15 minutes for the account to automatically unlock or they can ask an administrator (user with admin or admin with billing access) to unlock the account for them.