- Open the menu on the left.
- Click Manage fleet.
- Click Users.
- Click on the Active icon in the Status column.
- Click OK to revoke access.
Permissions: You need to be an admin user or admin with billing user to perform this action.
This will revoke all access (permissions) for the specific user and the user's status will change to No Access. When the user tries to log in, a notification will be displayed that the account has been disabled and that the administrator must be contacted.
Please keep in mind the following:
- If the user has access to more than one company, you are disabling the access to the specific company only. The user will thus still be able to log in and switch to the other companies he/she has access to.
- A user with no access is still an active contact in MiX Now even though they cannot log into the system themselves. This means that they will still be linked to any vehicles that they were the default users of and that other users can still see their contact details in the system. These inactive users will however no longer receive any notifications / reminders from within the system. If the admin user decides to grant access again, notifications and reminders will have to be set up again.