View the average hours traveled by vehicle or user over a selected time period when looking at the Average trip duration graph. You can view the total trip duration per user or driver for a specific day when clicking on any of the info bars displayed on the average trip duration graph.
This graph can show you which five of your vehicles or users have traveled the most hours and which five have traveled the least amount of hours.
- Open the menu on the left.
- Click on Dashboard.
- Choose the sites you wish to include.
- Select whether you want to view the average trip duration for yesterday, last week or the last 7 days. You cannot select the average trip duration for the current day (today).
- Choose if you would like to view results for users or vehicles by clicking the Actions icon and then choosing the relevant option from the drop-down list.
- You can refresh the information displayed by reloading the graph.
- You can maximize the widget to show on a full page.
See the total trip duration for a vehicle or user for a specific time period.
Click on any of the bars on the average trip duration graph to view the total trip duration for that day. Click the back button to return to the first graph. See depiction:
View the 5 vehicles / users with the most or least amount of hours traveled.
Click on any of the bars on the average trip duration graph to view the total trip duration for that specific day. Now click either the vehicle or user icon to view the vehicle or user that traveled the least or most amount of time.