Use the dashboard to make informed business decisions by viewing an easy to use summary of your business' key performance indicators.
The information displayed on this page is dependent on your site permissions, thus you will see the sites (and therefore the vehicles and users within those sites) that you have access to.
- Open the menu on the left.
- Click Dashboard.
- Select your sites and the time period that you would like to see information for. Only the sites that you have access to will be displayed to you in the list. You can choose to see all of them or select specific sites by clicking in the box and selecting from the drop-down list or by typing in the box to filter the available options. (See below for a depiction).
Your selection will be remembered next time you open the dashboard feature.
The last 7 days will give you all the information for the previous 7 days, up until yesterday whereas selecting the last week will give you the information from the previous Monday to the previous Sunday, e.g. if today is Friday, 1 February and you select "last week" you will see the information from Monday, 21 January - Sunday, 27 January.
Basic dashboard features
Maximize the widget
If you would like to look at the information shown on a specific widgets on a full screen, click the maximize button to enlarge the relevant widget and hide the other widgets. Click the same button to minimize the widget.
Refresh the data
Clicking refresh will reload the graph and display the new data for the date range that you selected.
View by users / view by vehicles
Choose if you would like to view results for users or vehicles by clicking the Actions button and then choosing the relevant option from the drop-down list:
- Click the Actions button.
- Select the relevant option from the drop-down list.
- Click Save.
Click through to view additional details
Click on any of the bars displayed in a graph to view additional information about that specific entity. For instance, if you want to view the total trip distance for a specific day, click on the bar displaying the average trip distance for that day. See below:
- Clicking on some of the click through graphs, like the driving events, will take you to the tracking screen where you can see the events on the map.
- Click the back button to navigate back to the graph in the dashboard screen.
Exporting to report format
When clicking on any of the bars in the trend graph and looking at the click through graph containing the additional data, you will see an export button allowing you to export the information displayed to PDF or emailed to the email address you signed up with. Change this email address in your personal details settings.