You can view a user's movement history in tracking. This means if a user has been assigned to different vehicles during a specific time you will also be able to view all the trips that were completed by that user.
Remember to assign a default user to a vehicle to see the relevant trips.
- Open the menu on the left.
- Click Tracking.
- Click the users tab.
- The total amount of default users assigned to a vehicle is displayed at the top.
- You can search for a user by entering text in the filter bar at the top.
- Select which users you would like displayed on the map. You can select or deselect all.
- You can choose to expand the map or user view by dragging the bar in the middle. See the depiction below: