The driving events dashboard widget helps you determine and monitor driver behavior and associated driving styles. By managing these events, fleets can operate more cost effective and safer.
You will be able to answer two questions by looking at this widget:
- What events are occurring the most?
- Who is causing these events?
The widget displays the amount of occurrences of the events for a selected time period.
- Open the menu on the left.
- Click on Dashboard.
- Choose the sites you wish to include.
- Select whether you want to view the driving events for today, yesterday, last week or the last 7 days.
- Choose if you would like to view results for users or vehicles by clicking the Actions icon and then choosing the relevant option from the drop-down list.
- You can refresh the information displayed by reloading the graph.
- You can maximize the widget to show on a full page.
Viewing the drivers / vehicles with the 5 most events or the least events
You can view detailed information about a specific event occurrence by clicking the event bar. This will show the drivers/vehicles with the 5 most or 5 least events over a period of time.