You can remove the fuel and costs entries that were made in the logbook for a specific vehicle. Removing trips are not allowed, but you can edit basic trip information.
Scroll to the end of the article for an illustration.
- Open the menu on the left.
- Click Cost logbook.
- Select the relevant vehicle from the drop-down list.
- Select the from and to date, using the date picker (maximum date range is one year)
- Click VIEW NOW.
- Click on the relevant tab for either fuel or costs at the top on the right-hand side.
- Click the Remove icon at the end of the relevant row -
Permissions: You can remove the fuel and costs entries you have access to with basic user permissions. You can however only remove fuel and costs entries for anyone in the company with admin user access or admin with billing access.