You can view the events that occurred on a trip by opening the trips from either the vehicles / users tab within Tracking.
- Open the menu on the left.
- Click Tracking.
- To view the trips for a vehicle make sure the vehicles tab is selected. If you want to view the trips for a user, click the users tab at the top.
- Click the View trips button on the specific vehicle or user.
- You can enter a specific date, use the calendar to select a date or use the arrows to go back and forward to previous or next days' trips. It will default to today's date.
- Now select the events on the relevant trip to open a detailed list of the events that occurred during that specific trip, i.e. click the orange triangle as shown below.
- Check the box next to the event to show it on the map. Uncheck the box to hide it from the map.
- Click the event icon on the map to view additional information (the vehicle or default user, the event, e.g. over speeding, the value, e.g. 75 mph, the date and time and the location of the event) as shown below: