- Open the menu on the left.
- Click Cost logbook.
- Select the relevant vehicle from the drop-down list.
- Select the from and to date, using the date picker (maximum date range is one year)
- Click VIEW NOW.
- Click on the Fuel tab at the top on the right-hand side:
- Look for the relevant item in the list and click the edit button at the end of the row:
- You can change the purchase date, the purchase time, the odometer reading at the last fuel transaction, the fill location, transaction amount, currency and the volume. The fuel type (petrol, diesel, LPG) is only displayed to you and can be changed or entered on the vehicle details screen. Enter a fuel type for your vehicle by editing the vehicle details.
- Remember to click save when you are done.
Permissions: You can add, edit and remove the fuel entries you have access to with basic user permissions. You can however only add, edit or remove fuel entries for anyone in the company with admin user access or admin with billing access.
See below for an illustration: