Scroll to the end of the article for an illustration.
- Open the menu on the left.
- Click Cost logbook.
- Select the relevant vehicle from the drop-down list.
- Select the from and to date, using the date picker (maximum date range is one year)
- Click VIEW NOW.
- Click on the Costs tab at the top on the right-hand side.
- Click Add transaction in the top right-hand corner.
- You can add the date of the logged transaction, the transaction time, the amount of the transaction, the type (e.g. tires, battery, licenses, etc.) and add comments if you prefer.
- Remember to click save when you are done.
Users with basic access can add costs to the logbooks they have access to.