You can edit the classification of a trip in the logbook, add comments to the trip and create and edit locations based off the addresses on the start and end of the trip.
Scroll to the end of the article for an illustration.
- Open the menu on the left.
- Click Cost logbook.
- Select the specific vehicle from the drop down list. Click Find Vehicle to search for the vehicle in a list.
- Select the from and to dates to filter the list of trips that will be displayed to you.
- Click View Now.
- Look for the relevant trip on the right-hand side.
- Click the edit button at the end of the row -
- You can create, remove or edit a location by using the start and end addresses captured for the trip. (Remove a location by clicking Edit Location and then clicking the remove icon next to the location name, see below.)
Please note that this will not change the trip information as you are not allowed to edit trip details.
- You can change the trip classification from business to private or create your own custom classification by selecting, Other.
If you selected "Other" you can specify the new trip type and this will be saved for future use and easy selection from the list.
- Add comments to the trip that will display in the logbook and when viewing trips on the tracking screen.
See below for an illustration on editing a location and creating a new classification:
You can also edit trip classifications, read more here.