You can request that an Excel report of the cost logbook per specific vehicle(s) or per site(s) or for all the vehicles in your company that you have access to, be emailed to you.
You can specify if you want the report to contain only fuel, cost, trip entries or all of these.
Scroll to the end of the article for an illustration.
Open the menu on the left.
- Click Cost logbook.
- Click CREATE REPORT.
- Select the from and to date, using the date pickers (maximum date range that you can export is one year and you can go back up to five years.)
- Select the categories. You can select more than one by clicking next to the selected option.
- Select if you want to display results for all the vehicles in certain sites, only certain vehicles or all the vehicles that you have access to. Click next to the selected option to select more sites or vehicles.
- Click SEND REPORT and an Excel report will be emailed to you. (This is sent to the email address of the logged-in person. You can change your email address in Personal Settings.
- Open your email and click the Link button.
- The downloaded file will contain separate sheets with the summary, trips, fuel and cost depending on what you decided to export.
See below for an illustration: