The map toolbar is located on the right-hand side of your map when tracking your vehicles or users.
- Open the menu on the left.
- Click Tracking.
- Click the Users tab if relevant.
- Locate the map toolbar on the right-hand side of the map.
View the depiction below for an illustration of some of the map tools.
- To locate a specific place on the map or to find the nearest vehicle within a 31 mi / 50 km radius. Simply click the button and start typing an address or existing location.
- Access additional map tools that allow you to query a specific point, to select and zoom in on a specific point on the map and to measure the distance between two points by clicking the start point and the end point.
- Quickly create a location whilst using the map.
- Click to view the map in full screen mode.
Click and drag to pan around the map.
Use the zoom in (+) and zoom out (-) buttons on the left-hand side of the map or zoom in by using the forward scroll button on your mouse and zoom out by using the backward scroll.
Change the map view by using the drop down list in the top right-hand corner on the map.