Scroll to the end of the article for an illustration.
- Open the menu on the left.
- Click Manage fleet.
- Click Event notifications.
- A list of events that have been created will be displayed. To view more information about a certain event notification, click the + next to the event name to expand the row.
- Click the edit icon next to the event notification that you want to amend:
- Select whether you want to receive an event notification via email or if you prefer in app notifications. You can select both. You can change the notification name, select new vehicles or remove vehicles and choose new events.
- Select the vehicles by clicking in the box to type and search for specific vehicles. Click on each vehicle you would like to include or click on Select vehicles, to view more details of the specific vehicle. Check the box next to each vehicle and click save when you are done. You can remove the selected vehicle by clicking on the X next to the vehicle name.
- Now select the events* that you want to receive notifications for, e.g. speeding, harsh braking, etc. See below for a description of some of the events.
*The events available depend on the device that you have installed in your vehicle.
Speeding (fixed speed) - This is the fixed speed as configured below Event thresholds on the device registration page.
Speeding (road speed) - The legal road speed limit.
Over revving - Only available on self-installation devices.
Excessive idling - Only available on self-installation devices.
Location entry and exit - Select a location. Click here if you need learn more about creating a location. Search for locations by typing in the box or select them by clicking the button on the right - and choose your locations by checking the box next to the relevant name. Remember to save your selection.
Started and Stopped in location - Select a location. Click here if you need learn more about creating a location. Search for locations by typing in the box or select them by clicking the button on the right - and choose your locations by checking the box next to the relevant name. Remember to save your selection.
Movement between - You can select a start and end time and click on the text box next to this to specify the days of the week that the event notification is relevant for, e.g. let me know when there is movement on a Sunday between 8:00 am and 10:00 am. You can select multiple days by typing next to your current entry. Remove any of the days of the week by clicking on the X.
A user with basic access can edit event notifications for themselves. To edit event notifications across the company or delete event notifications, you need to be an admin user or an admin user with billing rights.