Your VIN (vehicle identification number) is a unique number that identifies your specific vehicle, almost like your vehicle's identity number.
A VIN consists of 17 characters (digits and capital letters) that serves as a unique identifier for the vehicle.
Find your VIN on any of your vehicle's official documentation:
- Insurance card / policy.
- Vehicle registration.
- Vehicle's owner manual.
You can also find the VIN on your vehicle:
- At the corner your dashboard on the driver's side of the vehicle.
- The inside of the driver door.
If you have already captured your vehicle in the system, you can find the VIN by following these steps:
- Open the menu on the left.
- Click Manage fleet.
- Click the specific vehicle's description.
- Look at the Vehicle identification number (VIN) field if you have entered it.