Where can I see my subscription status?
- Click Manage account.
- Click Subscription summary.
- View your vehicle subscription status under the relevant bundled subscription.
- Active: Your account is successfully linked to a vehicle and you are currently able to track and receive positions from your devices. Payments are up to date.
- In arrears: Payment has failed and you will receive notifications and have time to update your billing details.
- Suspended: After three attempts to process payment, your account will go into a suspended state, which means that you will not be able add anything new like subscriptions,vehicles, users, event notifications, reminders, etc. in the application and you will also not receive any notifications on these. You will not be able to track any assets until payment has been received. Once payment is received your account will be active again.
Remember: all your information will be available to you and will be kept for 6 months.
If no payment has been received in 6 months, you will no longer be able to log into the application and you will need to purchase a new subscription to make use of the service again.
Click here if you need to update your billing details in order to ensure the payment goes through successfully.