After signing up as a MiX customer, you can set up your preferred subscriptions. You can also use this to add more vehicles if you already have an existing subscription.
- Click Manage Account.
- Click Subscription Summary.
- Click the Add Vehicle Subscriptions button right at the top.
Scroll to the end of the article for an illustration.
- Choose one subscription per vehicle:
- Self-installation means that we will send you a device that you can simply plug into your vehicle and automatically install by switching on your vehicle's ignition and starting to drive. You can remove this device by unplugging it and transfer it to any other vehicle at any time.
- If you choose Professional installation, you will get a device that cannot be removed or transferred to another vehicle once installed and thus makes it tamper-proof. This device needs to be installed by a professional installer.
- Once you have made your selection, you can view the device prices and totals in the summary on the right-hand side.
- Click Next when you are ready to move to the payment screen.
- You can decide to be billed monthly or annually. Clicking the relevant button will reflect the updated totals in the summary to the right-hand summary. Your contract term is displayed right at the top in the summary section. If you have any questions about your subscription duration, renewal and/or cancellation please refer to the FAQ's.
- If you have received a discount code, enter this into the available box and click Redeem.
- Now click Next to enter your delivery details.
- You can enter delivery notes if you have any special instructions regarding your delivery.
- Click Next to make the payment and Pay to finalize.
What are my payment options?
All major credit cards are supported. These include:
- American Express
- Diners Club
Is it safe?
Does Chargify store my data and credit cards?
No, "Chargify does not store credit card information of any kind. We work in conjunction with your payment gateway's secure "vault" to store your customers' credit card information in a secure, PCI-compliant location." (Quoted from the Chargify website.)
If you have any other questions on the security of your payment and how Chargify protects your information, visit their website here:
For any other subscription related queries like the duration of the contract, invoicing, the shipping fee, etc. please view our FAQ's section: