The menu bar that includes all your main features are located on the left.
Open the menu
To optimize the screen and display maximum results, the menu bar on the left is collapsed by default.
Hover your mouse over any of the icons on the left to expand and open the menu.
You can pin or unpin the menu according to your preference of whether you would like it to always be displayed as collapsed or expanded.
- Open Dashboards.
- Open Tracking.
- Cost Logbooks feature.
- Manage fleet (vehicles, users, notifications, reminders, locations).
- Manage company (company details, general settings, sites).
- Manage account (subscriptions, billing, statements).
- Sign out / log out of the system. This button is located right at the bottom on the main menu to the left.
- Access the help center by clicking the help icon and searching for answers to any of your questions on the application. Find this at the top right-hand corner of the screen.
- Click this button, located in the top right of the screen, to return to your home page. The default home page contains all your main features in an easy to access form, but you can set a different home page by clicking the star icon on the preferred home screen.
- Set the page you are on as your home page. If you want the Dashboards page, for instance to open when you open MiX Now, simply click this button, located at the top right-hand corner of your screen.
- Click to create any new entity (e.g. add new vehicle, add a user, add event notifications, etc.) This button is mostly located at the top right-hand corner of the screen.
- Remove or delete the specific entity.
- Edit the relevant row or entity.
- Save any changes made on a screen.
- Cancel / discard any changes that have been made on the screen.
- Select or deselect the columns you would like to see in the list.
Customizing a list / grid view
All the lists displayed in the application are completely customizable and you can move columns around by dragging and dropping them. Resize them by holding your cursor over the arrows next to the column name.
Filter on a column by clicking the column name.
See below for an illustration: