Select your preferred measurement setting
- Open the menu on the left.
- Click your name and surname in the header to open the My Profile screen.
- Select the Regional settings tab:
- Select any of the following from the Measurement units drop-down list:
- Metric - kilometers and liters.
- Imperial (UK) - miles and gallons. (An Imperial gallon is 160 fluid oz.)
- Imperial (US) - miles and gallons. (A U.S. gallon is 128 fluid oz.)
- Metric (High res) - measures in meters per minute and is used for assets that cannot move at a high speed.
- Semi-metric (US Gallons) - distance is metric and volume imperial (US).
- Semi-metric (Canada) - distance is imperial UK and volume in metric.
- Semi-metric (UK) - distance is metric and volume is imperial (UK).
- Remember to save any changes.